palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Gonna get LAZY next week

Starting on Friday, I have six days off from work for the holidays.
It can't really come at a better time... or perhaps everything is getting terrible BECAUSE we're getting 6 days off... who can say for certain?
All I know is, next week I'm going to do very little work-related things. Lots of needed relaxation.
I plan on spending good, quality time with Stacey and this little jerk (<----), and getting my first Impress the Apes challenge down.
I suppose I'll take more pictures to have on file, instead of recycling these old ones.

No New Years plans as of yet. I have a few ideas, but nothing solid. Boo time flying.

Boy, that little guy looks comfortable in that picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home