palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

sit down stand up

I did my first open mic stand up last night.
It was terrible and it makes me want to rethink this whole show I'm supposed to be a part of...
but I'm generally not one to give up on something, so I'll keep on keeping on with it until I realize it is a big waste of time.

I saw the Robbers on High Street play at Subterranean last night.
They did a great cover of Do You Remember Walter? (Kinks) and seemed to be having a good time.
Monday nights are pretty hard to get a good, energetic crowd - even in Wicker Park. But they did a great job. I didn't stay for the whole show, but all that I saw of the show was pretty darn good.

I need to work on writing one-liners.

ugh.

Tinymixtapes has changed their website. I like the comic book look of it.
www.tinymixtapes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home