palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Little Guy

Today is Arlo's first snow-day
(I will get pictures later).

Here is one of the first pictures we got from the breeder, which forced us to HAVE to get him.
He's just a little guy here...

Still the same. When he lays down, he always has to have his head over the edge of something.
Stacey says I spoil him more than she does.

...it's true. He's my little guy.


Had an interesting commute to work today. I had to evacuate the Redline train I was on due to a fire of some sort. Although it was alarming (with cold, slushy weather) - I remained in a good mood. It's Friday. I was listening to Bishop Allen and kept my walking and thinking pace to the tune of "Like Castinets".
Welcome Snow. Welcome December. Let's get this going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home