palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

at a stand still

there's been a lot of peculiar negativity around lately. I'm trying to not let it get me down, but it's frustrating.

Don't know how much longer I can take my job... especially now with the introduction of extreme disdain for a co-worker, who also sits directly to my right.

I've got a wonderful home life (sure it has ups and downs, but overall, things are great) and my performing/directing is getting better and better (so says I)... so we'll see what 2007 brings.

I was not able to meet my 2006 goal, though I did make the effort to a few times. Hopefully 2007 will be filled with a few more opportunities. I hate this holding pattern (of life) that I've been in for 5 years. It's time I start getting something going myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger gena said...

    hooray for getting things going! hopefully this new year brings positivity and an all around awesomeness!

    ALSO! you like the rock and/ or roll. you should come see catfish haven/ the m's at double door tomorrow night.... 'cause it is free and i dont wanna go alone!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home