palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, December 04, 2006

time of the season


The snow has fallen here in Chicago.
Currently the temperature is 21 degrees. Windchill in the single-digits. yikes.

On the first day of snow, last week - Stacey took Arlo out into it for the first time in his life. Apparently he couldn't have been happier. He was digging holes and eating the ice.


He's always a happy little guy.

All of his new teeth are in and boy oh boy is he testing them out. 2 leashes, some shoelaces - and a bit of molding along the floor in the kitchen and the bathroom. I hope this doesn't last too much longer. At least we're able to content him on tough rawhide chews. He'd be a monster without them.

a cute little monster.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry to hear your life is at a stand still.....I wish I could tell the future for you....all I know is that you are the most special, wonderful, sweetest son a mudder could ever ask for. I KNOW good things are coming your way any minute. I'll write more in an email....love you, M

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home