palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

These Apes

I have been cast in a show put on by the Blewt! Productions Co. (Creator's of Don't Spit the Water! - Chicago's Crazy Live Game Show (tm)) titled Impress These Apes.

From what I gather, it's going to be a wacky version of America's Next Top Model, only instead of Models they're making America's Next Top Comedy Person - be it through Improvisation, Short Film making, sketch writing, etc. etc.

I'm excited to be included in this project. While I feel like I may have stretched myself too thin with projects, few of them are performance-based projects. I've been doing a lot of coaching and directing - and while I love doing that, I also want to get creative with my own performing. I figure this is the perfect opportunity to do just that.
Watch out, Apes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home