palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Holiday


Well,
today is my first and last day at work - as we're leaving at 8:05 tomorrow morning for Massachusettes. Thanksgiving with the Hallals. This year I get to meet the whole family. Last year there were only 35 or so people to meet, now I'll have over 50. Wish me luck.


this little guy is staying here at puppy camp. We couldn't convince Stacey's folks to let us bring him, as there are already going to be over 50 people there for Thanksgiving, many of them under the age of 10. It's probably best... but we're going to miss his stupid face.

I must be in a modern/classic rock phase because I can't stop listening to Black Mountain.
Uh hu-huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home