palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bishop's Robes

my friend David Cady Jr. was the first person to force me to listen to radiohead in 1997, I think..? It was right around when OK Computer was released. That year I became obsessed. It stopped for the next few years, until Hail to the Thief came out. Today, I'm not the worlds biggest radiohead fan. I appreciate everything they do for music. I know they are very creative and innovative, but I'm not one to go out of my way and spend thousands of dollars on a ticket to see them live.

Still, every once in a while I listen to my catalog of Radiohead songs and get inspired and impressed by something they've done years ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home