palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

West Coasting


So I have been away from Chicago about two months now. While I am writing this post about it, I haven't been missing much. I keep in touch with friends and I've got plenty of fond memories, but so much is happening so quickly I don't have time to sit down and wish things are the way they were. There is so much good out here in Portland on the West Coast, I don't really want it to be any different.
I got my first salary pay check (instead of through the temp office) at the Ad agency and by gosh by golly did it bring a smile to my face. It's only 2/3 of a pay period, too.
2007 has been a pretty darn good year. Let's keep this up, 'eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home