palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Commmmmercialsss

I received a dvd copy of a commercial I shot a few weeks ago.
It looks really good.
The Ad Agency I shot it for told me it was now up to the company to buy the spots and use them however they want to use them...
Is this something Ad agencies tell actors - in order to pay them less than necessary.
I didn't get all that much for the commercial itself. It was fine for the 5 hours I was there - a lot more than a temp job for sure,
but I'm wondering - if these actually make it to local or national airways, I will have gotten nowhere near the $ commercial actors get for that.

The reason it comes up is - the quality of the commercial and the writing/idea behind it is pretty clever. I can see it doing well for the product.

I guess we'll see how it all turns out with the company...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home