palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the waiting game.

I am currently waiting to hear back from a videogame company about them buying some commercials I've written for one of their games. They are planning on buying them, but they also MAY want me to take a trip to their location and pitch the commercial ideas firsthand. They are in France, just outside of Paris. This means I will need a passport, which I don't have.
They also said, or hinted at - all this happening BEFORE Christmas, which is over the next three weeks. In order to expedite a passport in that amount of time I will need a confirmed flight and departure date.

This waiting game is torturous.

...but I really want to go to France and work with this videogame company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home