palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

my Two Weeks




So
I put my two weeks notice in at my crummy day job. I feel good about having done that - as the job was sucking all the fun, energy and creativity out of my life - but now I'm scared about the future. I've got some plans for the rest of the year - and without a steady source of income, those plans will most certainly have to change.

Mostly, I don't want to get lazy. There's a lot I want to get done, but without something getting me out of bed at 7am every morning - I fear I may grow useless. Hopefully I can keep that in check, but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I have no problems being lazy (as much as I tell myself otherwise). It's an odd and frustrating place to be in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home