palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I think I just found the best thing ever.



I've been Tagged (again) thanks Gena.
A - Available or Single? Neither. These waters have been calmed by an adventurous young lady named Stacey.

B - Best Friend? David Cady Jr.

C - Cake or Pie? boo. diabetic cake, I suppose.

D - Drink of Choice? I'm dangerous. H2O

E - Essential Item(s)? a fucking STOLEN ipod I'd like to get back, Arlo, Stacey, friends, skateboard.

F - Favorite Color? Kelly Green

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? again, Diabetic Bears I suppose. grrr...

H - Hometown? Chicago, IL.

I - Indulgence? the indie rock music.

J - January or February? febRUary

K - Kids? none. But I think most of them are cute.

L - Life is incomplete without... things that bring you joy.

M - Marriage Date: In the next few years... maybe?

N - Number of Siblings. My wonderful sister Mandie in Cumberland Maryland.

O - Oranges or Apples? Gala & Granny Smith Apples please.

P - Phobias/Fears. I always feel like I'm going to jump to my death when I'm way up high. I'm scared of myself at great heights.

Q - Favorite Quote: "When I turn my hat around, I'm like a machine"

R - Reasons to Smile? All my ridiculous friends that make me laugh every day.

S - Season? Fall....

T - Tag Three.... great. I'll make enemies. Maher, Biddle, DiMarco.

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I can't play any musical instruments. At all.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I'm surviving because I'm fittest.

W - Worst habits? Fingernails. I chew them when I notice they're too long.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? I've only had Xrays.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: S&P Cobb Salad rules.

Z - Zodiac. gemeni. both of me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home