palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Listen to that riff...

This has been with me for over five years, but I thought I would make it public now.
Sure, I know this happens all the time - but I think this is the most obvious and blatant rip off of a guitar riff / song ever.

Original) the Kinks - Picture Book


This is from their album The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society from the year 1968. One of my favorite complete albums in my collection. Sorry about the stupid video, but it's the best thing I could find on youtube.

Rip Off) Green Day - Warning


From their album with the same name, Warning - released in the year 2000.
The riff rip off cannot be obvious to just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home