palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Perfect Song 12

I went to the WLUW record fair a week ago and found myself spending the most time at the Touch & Go table. I interned there for a few months four years ago. I like everyone at that label (as well as most the bands).
I bought two LP's from them that day - the one that matters right now is Blonde Redhead's Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons



the band is as artsy as you can get, but this song is beautiful. This Youtube video is someone's tribute to the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which is a good movie, but weird to make a tribute for. The song doesn't necessarily fit, but it doesn't distract from the intent either... I guess. just listen to the song and buy the album, it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home