palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

France

My week is up here in Paris.
Holy crap - it has been great. Everyone at Ubisoft is teh awesome. I have made a great friend in Cedric, the lead producer on the game. He apparently has a club that meets every Wednesday to watch the worst Bmovies ever created. He and his girlfriend took us to a "retro bar" where we hung out for 3 hours late Friday night.
I can't believe how much fun this trip has been - and while it has been a lot of work, we have created a great relationship with the Rayman brand and will probably continue to do work with them as all these projects move forward.

Thank you to Amanda Philipson, my friend and writing partner for getting me mixed up in this business. Seeing Paris for the first time has been great.
Hopefully I will be getting some sleep soon.

PS - This is big in Paris. It's ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home