palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Wiiiiiiiii

I now have a Wii.
I have played Rayman (1 and 2) and have been splitting all my time between two activities: The first - Directing the Portland Neutrino Project. The show opens on January 18th (next Friday) at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland. It runs for 6 weeks, Friday Nights at 9:30 pm. We've been rehearsing forever and it's already a great show. The thing about Neutrino is - you never know what to expect. It's such a technically challenging show - and it needs to be timed out so perfectly... disaster could strike at any turn. We have done our best ironing out any possible kinks, but you never know.

The Second - preparing for my international work trip. I'm being paid to fly to Paris to write about the Rayman Rabbids and brainstorm the next version of the Bunny game. I have played, talked about and written all things Bunny over this past week. It's pretty sickening. Bwaaaa! I've never been to Europe, so to be paid to go for my first time is a pretty crazy thought...and all I have to do is punch up Bunny jokes and make them "american". I'll take it!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's awesome -- we're big fans of both the games.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home