palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Across the Planet

I am currently in Paris France.
It's two in the morning and I'm working on scripts for videogame commercials.
I walked around the streets of Paris a little this evening.
It's pretty beautiful.
I have to charge my phone in order to take pictures. It can't do anything else without a French
SMS card, which I don't want to purchase (thank you SKYPE).

Things are good.
I have to go back to the office at 8 and present some things.
I should get some sleep.

more to come.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Matt said...

    Gosh, Bob, that's really exciting. Don't get too jet lagged, 'kay?

    We had a Monday Pictures meeting last night. You didn't come. I guess now I know why you didn't answer your phone. Shoot.

    Coming soon: Myopic Cowboy.

    Congratulations on the overseas gig. I hope you get a chance to see the touristy stuff, Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre and whatnot. I went when I was ten with my mom and sister, and it was, um, okay, but I think it'd be way better as a grownup.

    Have a great time and good luck with Neutrino. The ad looks great.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home