palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

over a month

I'm over a month in to living in Portland and still no job.
Ugh.
It's frustrating to continually get turned down.
I'm blaming it on the fact that I live in Hillsboro with friends and having not moved into the city proper just yet. It is having an effect on my mood(s) which is NOT a good sign. I want to stay happy and positive, but when I get nothing but bad news - that makes it difficult.
Anyone know of any fun, creative places to work that are looking for fun, creative people to work at them? That's what I'm looking for. My move into Portland will be happening October first (the house is in a post below).

At least there is good music to keep me going...

Battles - Tonto

(and a song from my new favorite album of this year...)

Alaska in Winter - balkan low rider anthem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home