palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Neutrino

So we finally have our season in order.
We went here:


and signed on for two runs of 6 weeks for the Neutrino Project.
I have worked with the Neutrino Project in Chicago for three years and have loved all the time I put in with that show. Now I get to run it myself at the Hollywood Theater in Portland.

This place used to be an old Vaudeville theater that seats 900 people. They have since closed off the old balcony seats and turned them into two smaller 200 seat theaters. Movie Theaters, all three.
So we are Starting Mid January with the Neutrino Project.

I am a little more than excited.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woot woot! Very excited about a new Neutrino!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home