palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, July 30, 2007

NYC

Boy oh boy,
Just had a great weekend in New York City.
Stacey had a terrific show w/ Marc Sutton
and I had two shows at the Del Close Marathon.
Friday night - Stottlemeyer 8pm
Saturday night - Washington Generals 11pm

the Stottlemeyer show was Great. I have been coaching the team for 7 months
and they asked me to sit in with them at the festival. Lots of Rick Springfield
references and crazy fun.

the Generals show had its ups and downs. It was still fun, but I think it started
out a little rough. We had great group moments. the Games were top notch.

Saw the Simpsons movie on Sunday. This makes me laugh more than anything right now


Also, Jed and Tere are the greatest people in the world.
Thanks for letting us stay over all weekend.

you'll like Portland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home