palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dumb City


After New York last weekend, Stacey and I took a trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. I was helping out with the company she works for. They had a project for Proctor & Gamble in the 'Nati.
While there, I spent a lot of time wandering around the city looking for anything resembling any sort of interest. I found nothing. I got my haircut from an olde-timey barber in an olde-timey barbershop. That's about the extent of the fun to be had in Cincinnati. We stayed in the Downtown area where everyone said is NOT the place to be. Weird.
They were right. After 6pm everything closes down so I got to entertain myself at the Westin Inn. Our room faced that fountain.

super fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home