palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Lucky.


I'm just thinking about the 5 or 6 weeks it took Me and Stacey to finally agree on the dog we were gonna get. It took a few weeks to decide on the breed. Then Stacey started contacting breeders for Puggles (I wanted a Buggle - a Beagle/Bulldog mix, but they're harder to find and we could NEVER see what they looked like as adults) and a lot of the breeders are weirdos.
We took a week or so off - then I started going through some of the pictures from some of the breeders Stacey found. I eventually came across one of this guy. He was curled up in a ball, sleeping in a flower pot. Stacey contacted the breeder (a very nice woman named Peg) and asked her to send some more pictures of this Puggle. She told us that she had nicknamed him 'beagleboy' because he looks like he has NO PUG in him at all.
I agree. I think a Boxer snuck into the bedroom when Arlo's Beagle-Mom was breeding...
She sent us a few more pictures and we were pretty much in love with him right away.

He's such a great mutt right now.
I couldn't be happier with him...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home