palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

more albumssss....

Pedro the Lion - it's hard to find a friend
This is the perfect album to listen to when you're feeling sorry for yourself. I've spent many cold winters listening to this awaiting the springtime sun in Chicago. Now that I'm in Portland, the winter has not been bad enough to put this on and pray for sun. I suppose that's a good thing, but I kinda wanted a reason to sulk and listen to this beautiful record. I remember buying this album at Reckless Records on Broadway in Lincoln Park, Chicago. It was late summer, 1999. A year later I would see David Bazan play at that same record store for a 30 minute in-store performance. He is a very nice fellow and this is my favorite album of his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home