palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

a serious addiction


Holy Crap. I can't stop eating these things. When they first came out I thought they were alright, but I never went out of my way to get them. For some reason, right now - they are the only thing I crave that I can't get enough of.

Some things I have overcome the cravings for:
Chipotle Burritos
Yoohoo Chocolate water drink
Jewel brand diet cream soda
Papa John's bacon & pineapple pizza (that shit is gooood)
Original Cookie Crisp cereal (they changed the formula around 1998 and it hasn't been the same since)
good clam dip

one of these days I'm going to prepare a feast of only the foods I have an insatiable craving for. I'll probably die of a joy explosion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home