palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

on the Workfront

Well alright...
I still haven't had time to load any pictures.
I should search out the cable I need to connect my camera to this here computer and get that going. I should, but I don't think I'm going to. Soon though... I'll make that promise again.
For two weeks I've been temping at a pretty cool ad agency in Portland. On Friday they talked to me about hiring me full time. I'll be making pretty good money, have insurance and I'll be doing something somewhat creative. Plus, the office is really great. They have some crazy music software and speakers throughout the whole place - and anyone can add music to the listening que. There's a lot of hipster designers that work there, so the music is right up my alley.

In other news, Stacey bought Arlo a new toy. It's this weird cloth snake and he's obsessed with it.
We haven't been able to tear him away from it for three days.

Saw the Darjeeling Limited the other night. M'eh. I haven't liked anything Wes Anderson has done as much as Rushmore since Rushmore. I think he likes to be quirky just for the sake of being quirky. Great, Wes Anderson... You have/had a weird relationship with your father. Do all your movies need to address that? Change it up. Sheesh. I didn't find any comedy in the whole thing. I was bored for way too long... and I'm an expert. I'm kidding. I know I'm not, I'm just stating my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home