palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weird things


6 Weird things about me... per Gena's request:

1) I can't stand touching wet paper. It is the worst feeling in the world.

2) I HATE Tomatoes.
My Mom always tells the story about me when I was 11 years old calling tomatoes 'the spawn of satan'. I don't know if it's a texture or taste thing, but raw tomatoes are about the worst "food" ever created. Surprisingly, I don't mind ketchup or spaghetti sauce (neither really tastes like raw tomatoes).

3) I started skateboarding at the age of twelve because all my sister's boyfriends did. My sister (Mandie) is three years older than me and I've always looked up to her. She is pretty much responsible for showing me the difference between "cool" and "Not cool". She also taught me how to drive a stick shift 1972 Mustang when I was 13.
(she now lives in Cumberland, Maryland with her husband Matt and my three beautiful nieces, Ashley, Emily and Hanna).

4) I've been to drug rehab.
but only to show support / visit relatives.

5) Growing up, I attended eight different elementary schools. I've also lived on both coasts - Torrence, California and Cumberland, Maryland.

6) Dinosaur Jr is one of my all time favorite bands (they were the first band I heard and knew I needed to know everything about them, own everything they ever released, etc.) and I've never seen them live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home