palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Perfect Song 5

I had never heard this song before watching this video on youtube:


It's called Shift and it's on Grizzly Bears first album, HORN OF PLENTY. This version is nothing short of amazing... according to me.

I have been in love with Grizzly Bear for about 6 months now. I don't know many other bands that can pull off what they do. Rich and wonderful music undscoring beautiful and very unconventional harmonies and melodies.
Their album YELLOW HOUSE blows me away. You should listen to it. It took me a few times to really hear it, but once it did - I couldn't stop. It's perfect.

this song is equally as beautiful as their album Yellow House.

I also wanted to post this a'capella version of their song Knife from Yellow House.
This was recorded while walking down the street in France...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home