palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Magic, Jimmy!



2 minutes after I finished my "magic" act, I had a much better idea for a magic act. Perhaps I'll do it sometime. If I had made the Entire set SILENT and used notecards when I was talking to the audience member... it would have been much better.
I've never done magic before and I thought it was pretty queer the whole time, but I tried. I thought doing it in a 'character' would give me something to invest in. I am in 4th place now. One place lower than last week. boo.

Next week is our Writing/Musical Theater challenge. We've been paired up and we have to perform a duet from a Famous Broadway Musical. Crescent and myself are doing the song "You're the Top" from Anything Goes. We're emailing our ideas for the scene we have to write - that leads into the song.

Next Stop, Broadway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home