palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yellow House


Geez,
I haven't been as obsessed with an album as I am with Grizzly Bear's Yellow House in a long time. I guess it's because of the movie City Of Lost Children and the sync up with this album. I had never seen that movie, but I watched it when I heard about the sync... which works for the most part. You should try it.
Ever since I did it, I have been listening to this album from front to back nonstop. It is a beautiful and perfect winter album. Horn of Plenty is nowhere near as good as Yellow House.
Do yourself a favor and pick it up. It's slow and a bit of a grower, but once it gets in your head... you won't be able to shake it.

Speaking of Shaking it...
I've been working on my next Impress These Apes challenge. A Dance. I had my friend Chrissy help me choreograph it. It's great. Stay tuned for the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home