palindrome

the new goings on in a new town in the Pacific Northwest.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Perfect Song 16

Bright Eyes - the Calendar Hung Itself


There was a time and place for this song in my life. While I still think it is a darn good song - it meant a lot more to me in 2001, the worst year of my life. Big break-up, unemployment, no fun, terrible year. I listened to this song (and album, Fevers and Mirrors) a million times over. I found this video on youtube. It's kind of annoying, but it's the song that counts.

At a time when life was rough, Bright Eyes was the best. Now that things are better than they've ever been... I don't really like Bright Eyes. I still appreciate this song and album, but it's not the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home